Building a Culture of Philanthropy
Building a Culture of Philanthropy - Course Overview
The Course: Our Courses are divided into sections. Each Section includes an informative presentation video and may include a quiz to test your current knowledge, an exercise you can adapt for you and your board, valuable resources, and a review of the material presented.
This Course will help you:
- Better understand the role culture fits in the development of Board Involvement in the Fundraising Process.
- Make the Case for Support for Developing a Culture of Philanthropy with your Board.
- Provide support and questions for Board Members who need to understand the value of setting fundraising goals.
- Identify and Assess Your propensity for fundraising among your Board.
- Provide resources and opportunities to help address fundraising questions from your Board.
How You'll Benefit: This course will give you the fundraising assessment tools to help identify the importance of board culture in developing sound fundraising practices. This information can be applied in conversation and open the doors to new ideas and system development within your Organization. Enjoy!
Liz Wooten Reschke is an experienced facilitator and skilled board governance expert with over 20 years of service to the nonprofit sector. Liz is also a Certified Dare to Lead(TM) Facilitator.
As President/CEO and Lead Consultant for Connect For More, she works collaboratively with her clients to create strategic consulting solutions that address a variety of areas including: nonprofit capacity and community building, board & organizational development, philanthropic advising, workshop & retreat facilitation, and coaching & ongoing support. She provides training on topics such as best practices in board governance, engaging the next generation of nonprofit leadership, building an exceptional board culture, creating meaningful board service and equity diversity inclusion in philanthropy.
Connect For More clients include those interested in making meaningful connections in their local communities and the nonprofit sector.Whatever the topic of expertise, our work places focus on community building and resource-sharing to help an organization,individual or community meet their mission.